Our glass restoration and glass protection services for architectural and residential windows always saves a substantial amount of money when compared to glass replacement, with less disruption to you or your tenants. Our glass cleaning operations are based on adopted North American standards and procedures with compliance with the ANSI/IWCA I-14 Window Cleaning Safety Standards.
To ensure we stay true to our goal of maintaining unparalleled quality, superior service, and exceptional value, All Aspects Maintenance Limited deploys the latest technology and techniques throughout all of our operations. It’s just one example of our commitment to our customers.
Regular Window Cleaning involves only 2 steps:
- Agitation – Traditionally, using an applicator – this dissolves the solids (dirt) into a solution.
- Removal – Then the dirty water is removed with a squeegee, working from the top edge down.
Contrary to popular belief the detergent has little to do with the cleaning process (other than eliminate greasy finger prints). Cleaning with Pure Water is exactly the same but with different tools. The brush bristles do the job of the applicator and ‘stir’ the dirt into solution, while the jets of the brush do the job of the squeegee, starting at the top, working the dirty water off the glass. Done properly, all the dirty water is pushed off the glass, leaving only spot-free water to dry.
Allowing the glass surface to dry spot free is critical to maintaining the desired results. By cleaning window casements, frames, sills, and glass surfaces with this method you should expect better cleaning results for a prolonged period of time.
- No soaps or chemicals are used in this process so you will not have any of these products draining or leaking into your soil.
- Your windows will stay clean longer because the surface of the glass will not have the sticky soap residue which causes dirt particles to adhere to the glass.
- Water fed poles is seen as a safer alternative to extension ladders, scaffolding or lifts. Operators work from the safety of the ground (a 100% safe procedure).
- Reaches previously inaccessible windows.
- Maintains privacy and reduced disturbances.
- Pure water window cleaning saves you money.
- The same job done while you and US help to protect the environment with impressive results always.